Assalamualykum warahmatullah wabarakaatuhu. Alhamdulillah the sun has risen yet on another yaom-l-jumuah. Here are the major etiquettes of the day;
- Read Khaf,
-Clip your nails,
- Take Ghusl (Ritual bath),
-Put on a neat dress,
- Wear a nice perfume (men),
-Head to the masjid with calmness,
- Listen to the Khutbah with intent,
- Avoid side talk during the khutbah (even if it's the Teslim),
- Perform the Sallah,
- Seek blessings upon the Prophet Muhammad (SAW).
-Be full of righteousness (today and always).
May Allah accept our acts of Ibaadah. Do have a Baaroka filled day.
NB: Today is 10th of Shawwal, have you fasted your six for the month? Congrats if you have and there's still time if you haven't. Cheers! 😊